CU PolicyPro is an online system with more than 200 detailed model policies to help your credit unions manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Together with InfoSight, your credit unions will now have a comprehensive suite of policies and regulatory compliance guidance written especially for credit unions by legal and financial experts at their disposal.
CU PolicyPro Features
Greatly increase the value of your league membership while providing your credit unions with these benefits:
- Authorized staff can securely access, view, print and update policies from any Internet connection at any time
- Policies unique to the credit union can also be added and maintained within the system
- The publishing tool allows selected policies to be compiled into one printable document that can be posted in read-only format on the site for staff, board or examiners to view
- Model policies are reviewed twice a year and, if necessary, updated to keep current with changing laws and regulations. Updates often include new policies as well
- Set different levels of access for staff, from full administrative access to read-only access
- New and Advanced User training videos are available on demand
CU PolicyPro chapters include:
- Asset/Liability Management
- Other Real Estate Owned
- Federal Regulations
- Records Retention
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
If you’re not sure if CU PolicyPro is right for you, there are experts available to help find the best solution for your league.
Contact League InfoSight for a quote.
*Please note that at this time CU PolicyPro is only available to credit unions associated with their state league.