CU PolicyPro News
- July 2016 Newsletter - this month's topic is "Regulation CC – Expedited Funds Availability."
- Recent Content Updates - The June 2016 update is now available. 15 policies were updated and 2 new policies were created.
To be added to the Newsletter distribution list for CU PolicyPro Newsletters, contact the Support Staff.
CU PolicyPro Support
Welcome to the CU PolicyPro Support Site. Here you will find all the tools you need to learn how to use CU PolicyPro, information to help keep your policies current and find out the latest CU PolicyPro news.
Here are few tools/resources we have to help you learn to use your new manual. We recommend at a minimum reading the Quick Start Guide, and if you are editing policies within CU PolicyPro, watching the New User Training Videos.
- Quick Start Guide. This six page guide provides basic information on CU PolicyPro terminology, basic navigation, how to find, access and print model policies, and how to move model policies to the Working Manual. It is recommended to read this guide prior to logging into CU PolicyPro.
- New User Video Training – Short training videos are for you to watch at your convenience. These videos will walk you through accessing model policies and using CU PolicyPro’s online policy management system tools. It is recommended to watch these videos prior to editing your policies.
- User’s Guide – This is a printed guide with full instructions for working with the CU PolicyPro system. The User’s Guide includes the same information found in the New User Training videos.
- Frequently Asked Questions – A list of common questions and answers, including links to video tutorials and printable how-to materials.
- Alphabetical Policy Listing – Use this listing to help you find a particular policy.
- Table of Contents - A numerical listing of all available model policies.
We are here to help! Feel free to contact the support team with any questions regarding CU PolicyPro content or how to use the editing features and other tools in CU PolicyPro.