ComplySight Training Webinars
Upcoming Live Webinar - Register Now!
NEW! L2.5 Reviewer Access
In response to feedback from many users, a new access level – L2.5 – has been added to ComplySight. This webinar session will explain in more detail why a user may want to have this access and what purpose it serves.
- Date/Time: October 18, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. (Eastern)
- Register: Click here to register. After your registration has been submitted and processed, you will receive an email with information on how to login to the webinar.
Recorded Webinars - Watch on Demand!
We are excited to make available recorded webinars to help you get the most out of ComplySight! You may be asked to download WebEx, which is a safe download for viewing the webinars. The ComplySight training webinars are available at any time, and registration is not required. Click on the title of the webinar to listen.
- Introduction to ComplySight
Designed to introduce and show the many features and benefits of ComplySight
- Training & Tips - Where to Start?
This webinar will: suggest a starting point as a new ComplySight user, discuss how Factor Grading works, review the Action Item Build/Edit process, and discuss the need for a compliance management tool that regulators - and you - will appreciate.
- Training & Tips - Exporting
When you need to archive or copy data out of ComplySight for a fresh start or to provide information for a Board meeting, this webinar will explain the process.
- Training & Tips – Reg Alerts, Etc.
This webinar explains Regulatory Alerts, Factor Weighting, Assigning Employees, and gives a quick preview of Level 2.5
- Training & Tips – Reports
What reports are in ComplySight and how are they utilized?
© 2016 League InfoSight. All rights reserved