The New CU PolicyPro is here!
In the last few months, we have been tirelessly working to improve CU PolicyPro and we believe that the new system will help make customizing and managing your policies easier than ever!
What does the new system include?
- A complete redesign, making it easier than ever for users to find, view and print policies
- Policy Review Assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level
- Upload, organize and assign rights to documents
- View model policy content while editing your own policy
- Auditing Log of user activity on your CU Policies
How do I access my new CU PolicyPro site?
- The new system provides a unique URL for each credit union.
- Click here to find your credit union's link!
- If you're not sure of your password, use the forgotten password link on the login page.
- If you have trouble logging in or do not receive a password reset email within 10 minutes of requesting it, please contact our support staff.
Here is some additional information that might be helpful:
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This short video highlights some of the system's new features!