The New CU PolicyPro is nearly here!
In the last few months, we have been tirelessly working to improve CU PolicyPro and we believe that the new system will help make customizing and managing your policies easier than ever!
What can you expect?
- A complete redesign, making it easier than ever for users to find, view and print policies
- Policy Review Assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level
- Upload, organize and assign rights to documents
- View model policy content while editing your own policy
- Auditing Log of user activity on your CU Policies
What’s next for your credit union?
We expect to begin initial conversions to the new system the week of April 5, and to complete all conversions by April 30. Keep an eye on your email for information in the coming weeks for information on the conversion process for your specific CU PolicyPro implementation.
What can you do to prepare?
We will be migrating all users for all clients, and for those credit unions managing their policies in CU PolicyPro, migrating all policy and document content. Now is a great time to review your CU PolicyPro system and remove any old, outdated or unused content and update your user list. Click here for step by step instructions on reviewing your data!
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This short video highlights some of the system's new features!