CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro Combination
As announced earlier this year, League InfoSight is working on a complete product redesign to bring InfoSight, CU PolicyPro, and RecoveryPro together into one platform!
We are nearing the completion of Phase I which will bring CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro together on a single platform. The expected launch date is December 11, 2023.
Please note CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro will be unavailable December 9-10 as we transition to the combined site.
- Why are the products being combined?
While all three products serve a unique purpose, the information in each complements the others and topics often overlap. The new system will allow for better integration of our products along with a single sign on, bringing compliance information, operational tools, resources, and your credit union’s own policies, procedures, and business continuity plan all in one place!
- Will I have separate logins for CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro?
No. The combined product will have one URL to login to both products.
- Will I have to login to a new site/URL?
- Credit unions that only have a CU PolicyPro subscription will continue to use their current CU PolicyPro URL to login.
- Credit Unions with both CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro subscriptions will user their existing CU PolicyPro URL to login to both products.
- Credit Unions that only have a RecoveryPro subscription will be assigned a new URL for logging in.
- What if my credit union only subscribes to one product?
All credit unions will be transitioned to the new platform regardless of whether they subscribe to both CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro, or if they subscribe to just one product. Credit unions who subscribe to just one product will only have access to that particular product and its corresponding features. Credit unions can purchase a subscription to the other product, but there is no requirement to do so.
Note: subscription availability and pricing is dependent on league/association affiliation and asset size.
- Will users have the same access rights as they did before the products combined?
The user set up will be changed in the new system to accommodate users having the ability to access multiple systems. Each user’s current access rights will be mirrored as closely as possible when transitioned to the combined platform.
- Are there any new levels of access for my users?
The user set up will be changed in the new system to accommodate users having the ability to access multiple systems. If your credit union subscribes to both CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro, you will have the opportunity to provide access to both systems to all users.
- Are my published manuals still available?
Yes, all content from your current CU PolicyPro and RecoveryPro system will be transferred to the new platform, including all previously published manuals.
- Will there be additional training/webinars?
Yes, there will be live and recorded webinars available as well as written documentation and FAQs. Our support team is also happy to answer any questions.
- What if I don’t know my CU PolicyPro and/or RecoveryPro login?
Any user profile in the current CU PolicyPro or RecoveryPro system will be transferred to the new combined system. Users can click the “Forgotten Password” link to reset a password if needed, and our support staff is also available to help.
- Does combining the products on one platform affect pricing ?
No. Credit unions will continue to pay the same annual subscription amount for CU PolicyPro and/or RecoveryPro.
- What can my credit union do to prepare for the transition to the combined platform?
All content from your current CU PolicyPro and/or RecoveryPro systems will be moved to the new system. We recommend reviewing all the content, uploaded documents, and users in the system to ensure that only current content is transferred and user access is up to date.